- The article is to be prepared in English language.
- Text of the work should be prepared in Word editor for Windows operating system (versions: 2000 above). Capacity: 6 to 12 pages A4 (including abstract, tables, figures, footnotes and literature). Even page number of the article is preferred.
- The article should be prepared according to publication preparation guideline.
- The authors guarantee that they have the appropriate authority from their employers and/or funding agencies to publish the work.
Submission of papers
- A soft copy (DOC and PDF files) with all figures, a written declaration (written or scanned) that the paper was not previously published and suggestion for two independent reviewers from outside the native scientific institution should be sent to the Executive Editor - Dr Jolanta Pozorska or Dr Anita Ciekot by electronic mail (e-mail: email@example.com).
- Submitted article should be completed, with figures, tables etc.
- When fragments of other publications (figures, tables, etc.) are being used, authors are obliged to gain consent necessary for their usage in the article.
- The Editor reserves the right to make editorial changes in the text.
- The Editor does not return send in materials.
- Articles prepared in defiance with the indications shall be returned to their authors.
- In reference to issues not presented explicitly in this guideline, please apply standard solutions or ask the Executive Editor (mail).
Download PDF (editable)
License to publish
Download PDF (editable)
- evaluating each publication calls for at least two independent reviewers from outside the research unit affiliated by the author of the publication,
- the reviewer signs a declaration of no conflict of interest, whereby a conflict of interest occurs when there is a direct personal relationship between the reviewer and the author (in particular affinity to the second degree, marriage), professional subordination or direct scientific cooperation in the last two years preceding the year the review is prepared,
- the written review contains an unambiguous conclusion of the reviewer concerning the conditions of publication/release of the reviewed article or its rejection,
- the review form containing the criteria for eligibility or rejection of the publication is on the website of the journal: Article review,
- the names of the reviewers of each publication are not disclosed.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computational Mechanics is a peer-reviewed journal
Duties of the Editors
- The Editor has the right to accept or reject the manuscript based on the review,
- The Editor is responsible for examining the manuscript's originality and forwarding it to two Reviewers for blind peer-review. The manuscript may be accepted, rejected or sent for modification,
- The Editor should evaluate the manuscript for its intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or the political philosophy of the Authors,
- The Editor must not disclose information about the submitted manuscript to anyone except for the corresponding Authors, Reviewers and members of the Editorial Board.
Duties of Reviewers
- The Reviewer must not disclose any information about the reviewed manuscript,
- The Reviewer must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. If Reviewer notices similarity between the manuscript and other published paper, she/he should inform about this issue to Editor.
- The Reviewer should express his/her views clearly with supporting arguments,
- If the Reviewer feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible, he or she must inform the Editor, so the manuscript could be sent to any other referee.
Duties of Authors
- The Authors should prepare the article in the English language and in accordance with the publication preparation guideline "For Authors",
- The Authors should guarantee that submitted article is original and has not been published elsewhere in any language and is not being considered for publication elsewhere,
- The Authors must guarantee that they have appropriate authority from their employers and/or funding agencies to publish the manuscript,
- The Authors must ensure that their submitted article is entirely original work,
- The Authors should provide all data in connection with their work,
- If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript.