Download PDF (editable)
License to publish
Download PDF (editable)
Artykuł należy przesłać pocztą elektroniczną do Redaktora Prowadzącego - dr Jolanty Pozorskiej lub dr Anity Ciekot, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computational Mechanics is a peer-reviewed journal
Duties of the Editors
- The Editor has the right to accept or reject the manuscript based on the review,
- The Editor is responsible for examining the manuscript's originality and forwarding it to two Reviewers for blind peer-review. The manuscript may be accepted, rejected or sent for modification,
- The Editor should evaluate the manuscript for its intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or the political philosophy of the Authors,
- The Editor must not disclose information about the submitted manuscript to anyone except for the corresponding Authors, Reviewers and members of the Editorial Board.
Duties of Reviewers
- The Reviewer must not disclose any information about the reviewed manuscript,
- The Reviewer must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. If Reviewer notices similarity between the manuscript and other published paper, she/he should inform about this issue to Editor.
- The Reviewer should express his/her views clearly with supporting arguments,
- If the Reviewer feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible, he or she must inform the Editor, so the manuscript could be sent to any other referee.
Duties of Authors
- The Authors should prepare the article in the English language and in accordance with the publication preparation guideline "For Authors",
- The Authors should guarantee that submitted article is original and has not been published elsewhere in any language and is not being considered for publication elsewhere,
- The Authors must guarantee that they have appropriate authority from their employers and/or funding agencies to publish the manuscript,
- The Authors must ensure that their submitted article is entirely original work,
- The Authors should provide all data in connection with their work,
- If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript.